In order to print the ring sizer above, be sure that your printer is set to 100%. Make sure that you have not reduced the print size in your printer 'page setup' area. You can verify that the sizer printed correctly by measuring it with a ruler; it should measure from A to B: 3 1/2 inches long.
Once you have printed the sizer, follow these directions to find your ring size:
1. Cut out the ring sizer
2. Cut a slit for Slot "A"
3. With the numbers facing out, wrap the sizer around the finger on where the ring will be worn.
4. Pull the pointed end Tab "B" through Slot "A" until the sizer is very snug.
5. Measure your knuckle the same way following the previous steps.
6. The larger of the two numbers aligned with Slot "B" is your ring size.
7. If the measure lands between two numbers your size is a half size Ex: Between 5 and 6 ring size: 5.5. If half sizes are not available, order the next largest size.