Seems like a lot of celebs have been getting engaged lately! We’re rounding up the latest celebrity engagements and finding you inspiration pieces to match their new rocks.
- Tina Simpson – The mom of pop stars Jessica and Ashlee Simpson is engaged! Last Wednesday, Tina announced her engagement with boyfriend and landscaper John Goldstein. Her marquis engagement ring reminds us of our Artcarved contemporary marquis-cut ring.
- Iggy Azalea – Iggy is even fancier after LA Lakers player Nick Young popped the question with her $500,000 ring featuring an 8.15 carat fancy intense yellow cushion-cut stone with 2.28 carats of white diamonds set onto 18 carat white gold! BENARI carries a variety of yellow diamond rings, like the 18 karat beauty shown below.
- Nastia Liukin – Nastia Liukin’s Olympic gold medals can’t compare to the stunning diamond ring Matt Lombardi surprised her with on June 1. It reminds us of our round diamond, cushion halo engagement ring.
- Colbie Caillat – Colbie Caillat’s lead guitarist and musical director Justin Young announced her engagement via social media. Though there are only peeks of the ring in released images, we can tell that Colbie’s ring is similar to our round diamond pave halo 14kt white gold ring.
- Nicki Minaj – Last, but certainly not least, Nicki Minaj hinted at a possible engagement with hip hop recording artist Meek Mill. Even if it’s not an engagement, her ring has our jaws dropping to the floor! Shapes outside of the traditional round diamond are becoming more in style, like Nicki’s heart diamond or our pear shapes.