2019 Holiday Gift Guide
December 5th, 2019
The holiday season isn?t all fun and fruitcakes. Mixed in with the parties and dinners with friends is the somewhat stressful task of shopping for gifts. While jewelry is usually a safe bet for close friends and family members, many shoppers still struggle to find the perfect holiday gift ideas. After all, you want to ensure the piece you purchase sends the right message. From the trendy to the traditional, the sophisticated to the sporty, read on to learn about the hottest jewelry pieces for 2019.
Top Jewelry Trends for 2019
Don?t saddle your loved ones with the same old page-a-day calendars and wine baskets. Christmas is a time to show the people who matter most that you understand them and know what makes them tick. From cocktail rings to cuff links, here are some jewelry options that you can keep in mind when you?re putting together a list of holiday gift ideas:
- Colorful gemstone jewelry: Beat back December gloom with brightly hued pieces by top designers. From sizzling rubies to gleaming sapphires, a carefully selected gem is just the thing to warm up a cold winter night. Go for a birthstone or choose a specific color that matches her eyes.
- Stylish jewelry gifts for men: Women aren?t the only ones who like to sparkle and shine on occasion. Consider celebrating the special man in your life this season with an elegant piece of jewelry. A TACORI ring or set of cufflinks will up his style quotient while bringing a smile to his lips. Plus, he?ll know that everyone in the office is looking his way when he walks into a room.
- Luxurious jewelry: Sometimes, the holidays call for a little luxury. Whether you?re planning a romantic holiday proposal or just want to show her you care, you can?t go wrong with a piece by Henri Daussi. Boasting hand-picked diamonds, these styles are as elegant as they are extravagant. Opt for a pair of cushion-cut diamond earrings and rest assured she?ll be thrilled to open that package.
- Chunky jewelry: A top trend for 2019, chunky jewelry celebrates everything that?s fun and flirty. Surprise and delight your special someone with one of John Hardy?s memorable pieces. Contemporary with a vintage appeal, the chain looks in the Tiga line are inspired by 80s fashion.
- Whimsical looks: Say goodbye to the same-old styles and hello to something exceptional. Long renowned for their exceptional diamonds, Hearts on Fire is also a favorite designer among fashionistas with a more playful mindset. Whether you?re looking for bold art deco designs or vintage bezel settings, there?s sure to be a piece to meet your needs.
Get Your Holiday Shopping Done at BENARI JEWELERS
Philadelphia?s premier jeweler, we pride ourselves on providing a dazzling selection of high-end jewelry by all the top designers. From chunky gold bracelets to delicate gold earrings, we offer an extensive selection under one roof. Whether you?re looking for something classic, contemporary, modern, or luxurious, BENARI JEWELERS has the perfect piece for everyone on your gift list. Contact our Exton, Pennsylvania showroom at 610-363-8450; or our Newtown Square, Pennsylvania showroom at 610-355-1800.